Friday, December 2, 2011

Quick update

So my posting frequency has been dropping off a bit, but it's for good reason: JC has been sleeping in his crib more often for naps!  Now it usually just takes a few minutes if rocking in the glider before he drifts off and I can put him in his crib.  This is a fantastic development, but what's funny is, I actually miss having him nap in my arms!  So right now I've decided to keep rocking him and enjoy this wonderful time I have with my little porcupine.

Over all life has been great.  JC rolled from front to back twice (once on nov 27 and once on nov 30), and he's holding his head up so high, using his arms, on tummy time.  This just came out of the blue about a week ago.  One day he's crying and has his head close to the ground, the next he's alert and happy looking around and rolling.  This kid is incredible!  I also swear he said "hi" after my husband said it to him.  It sure sounded that way anyway.  And s suddenly become interested in playing with toys.  He grabs them and puts them in his mouth as soon as I hand them to him.  Actually he's grabbing everything in sight these days.  It's so incredible to watch him develop.  I can't wait to see what comes next!

No comments:

Post a Comment